We thanked our listeners, sponsors, VoiceAmerica Team, including our sound engineer Matt Weidner, the founder of VoiceAmerica, Jeff Spenard, and our Executive Producer Robert Ciolino, our “dreammaker.”
Ed and Ron talked about the 30 guests they’ve had on since the first show ran on July 4, 2014. Two of those guests have been on twice (Rabbi Daniel Lapin and Doug Sleeter).
A special thank you to all of the following guests for appearing on TSOE:
- Deirdre McCloskey, August 8, 2014
- Rory Sutherland, August 29, 2014
- Howard Hansen and Steven Geske, September 12, 2014
- Father Robert Sirico, October 17, 2014
- Reed Holden, Oct 31, 2014
- Rabbi Daniel Lapin, Nov 14, 2014 (twice: April 1, 2016)
- Tim Williams, Dec 5, 2014
- Jody Thompson, ROWE, CultureRx, Dec 12, 2014
- Thomas Sowell, December 19, 2014
- Adam Davidson, Jan 9, 2015
- Jules Goddard, Jan 16, 2015
- Dan Morris, Feb 6, 2015
- Joe Pine, March 6, 2015
- Robert Cross, March 13, 2015
- Anthony Clark, March 20, 2015
- Dan Ariely, May 8, 2015
- Brad Smith, May 22, 2015
- Kevin Mitchell, PPS, June 12, 2015
- Lee Cockerell, Disney, June 19, 2015
- Greg Tirico, July 17, 2015
- Jennifer Warawa, August 14, 2015
- George Gilder, Sept 11, 2015
- Daniel Susskind, Jan 8, 2016
- Mark Koziel, AICPA, Jan 15, 2016
- David Wells, Matthew Burgess, John Chisholm, Feb 19, 2016
- John Jantsch, Duck Tape Marketing, March 11, 2016
- Paul Kennedy: The OBK Story, March 18, 2016 (done live in UK)
- Rabbi Daniel Lapin, April 1, 2016
- Dr. Mark Miller, April 22, 2016 (Books: The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels, and Fueling Freedom)
- Astronaut Rick Searfoss, May 6, 2016
- Doug Sleeter, Part I, June 10, 2016
- Doug Sleeter, Part II, July 1, 2016
Access to all of these shows can be found on our archive page.
- Scroogenomics, Nov 28, 2014 (“Black Friday”)
- Business Lessons from A Christmas Carol, December 18, 2015
- Our First Free-Rider Friday, January 30, 2015
- Live from Sage Summit July 28-30, 2015
- Famous Last Words, October 9, 2015
- Live at the VeraSage Symposium, Nov 20, 2015
- Live at the Texas Libertarian Party Presidential debate, April 9, 2016
Carry-Over Items from Last Two Shows
Ron eat crow for wrongly predicting Brexit vote would lose. www. predictit.org and a lot of the polls got it wrong, too.
Proposed referendum names for other countries thinking of leaving of the EU:
As a follow-up to our shows with Doug Sleeter on the blockchain, Ron discussed the “Bitcoin Knowledge Podcast” hosted by Trace Mayer. Two shows he listed to and enjoyed: an interview with Jeffrey Tucker and one with Dr. Adam Back, a legend in Bitcoin developer circles.
Dr. Back discussed his innovation of Sidechains, which is one of the pet projects on the developer’s wish list of “cool features.”
A sidechain essentially suspends your Bitcoins on the main blockchain, then sends them to a smart contract guided sidechain, with proof of suspension, and grants you equivalent use of the Bitcoins on the sidechain.
It’s a way for them to add new features in a modular way. For instance, a sidechain could be used to run an airlines’ frequent flyer program, or for anything where you might need a ledger with special features.
If anyone is planning on attending the Sage Summit, use promo code FOE (Friend of Ed) for special pricing.
As always, we’d love to hear your favorite guests, shows, topics, and/or guests/topics you’d like to hear on The Soul of Enterprise.
Thank you everyone for listening and on to our next 100 shows!